Saturday, July 31, 2010

James is growing up!

James is growing up, and way too fast!
He loves to look at himself in the mirror.

In this picture he is kissing himself in the mirror.

James only likes to eat a select few foods. After Spencer who will eat anything- I just don't know what to do with this. He loves to feed himself though.

The thing I really can't believe is how much he is talking! He says "uh-oh" "daddy" "no" "cracker" "bubbles" "go" "cheese"(when taking pictures) "hello" "woof woof" (which is currently the sound every toy animal makes) and rarely his own version of "Spencer." He refuses to say mommy- but he still likes me the best!

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

I can't believe how big James is. I love him riding that tricycle. He is such a cutie. Spencer is so imaginative. I love his "grow" song. And brave. I don't know if any of my kids would go down the hill on their bike like that. So fun!

Carrie Gosney said...

I love your blog. The boys are so fun to watch and listen to. Keep it up!