Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Lake Powell

 In the beginning of Spetmeber we met the Dickson's at Lake Powell.  Spencer was a little nervous at first, but he ended up loving going crazy on the tub.
 Such a pretty place.  we did a little hiking and exploring one day.

 Carrie loved every minute she could spend with Livy
 We got rained on a few times, there was a huge cloud burst, and then tons of waterfalls from the rocks for hours after, you can see one if you look closely in the picture.

 I even went tubing and skiing, which my boys couldn't believe.  i was very sore for a few days, but you've got to pretend to be young once in a while.
I


2 comments:

Carrie Gosney said...

Sarah, I love your blog. So many fun things going on in your lives. I'm glad that you update it so we can all enjoy.

Unknown said...

Oh you don't have to pretend, Sarah. You're still young! ;)