Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hiking

 We actually did a lot of hiking in August, on relatively cool days.  We hiked a new trail with Spencer's scout group.  It was the Lee Cly trail by The View hotel.  We have not really hiked around there, which is odd since it is really close.  It was a fun little trail.


 We took a few new families up to explore teardrop.  This is the one hike that Carrie is really comfortable on and she just runs everywhere, I guess she has done it enough.



 For my birthday hike we did the "Wildcat Trail" which is also just down in the valley.  i have never done this kike before because I always think "I can see the mittens from here." but it really was a pretty trail and the view from different angles was amazing.  The weather was perfect, overcast and 60's. 

 It was a little long for little legs, but Carrie hiked most of it.
 Seriously, how do I get to live across the street from all this- who needs Walmart anyway?

No comments: