Thursday, December 8, 2011

visit to San Antonio

Boy, I am so behind on our blog- and it's not for lack of happenings- it's probably because a ton has been happening. I will try to catch up in the next few days.
Right after Halloween the boys and I left for a trip to San Antonio. The boys loved flying. We had a great time with my sister and her girls. Spencer did a lot of decorating their house for Halloween (yes, Halloween was over). I am not as good at taking pictures, but here are a few
We went to the Children's Discovery Museum in San Antonio. It is the only one I have been to that has a mini grocery store- the kids loved it!

Spencer takes after daddy- we've got to stock up!

They had a lot of the classic things- huge bubbles, water ways, car race tracks- but some new things too. It was a lot of fun.
We didn't get pictures of the other things we did. We went to the botanical gardens, and on a little train and had a picnic. Poor James got sick- but otherwise the trip was great.

James loved playing with Ruby
And Spencer never left Kate and Olivia alone. It was fun to spend some time and get to know them better. I can finally tell the twins apart!

No comments: