Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. My parents and my grandma and sister Natalie got to come visit us. Our very nice neighbor let my parents and grandma stay in her house so we were not too crowded. It turned out wonderful. The waether was not too great- but it was so nice to spend time with family. It was especially nice for the boys to get to know their great-grandma who they don't see too much.
Here is Spencer, ready to eat. It's a good thing he's sitting down so you can't see that he is wearing shorts- it took 30 minutes to get him to put a shirt with a collar on- so that was good enough!
The boys mostly at rolls and pie- but the rest of us enjoyed a delicious dinner.

I tried lots of new recipes thanks to Emilee for the ideas. I have never liked cranberry sauce, but with real cranberries it's great!
It was fun to decorate the table too.
We also took the loop drive. We had to laugh that there were sheep there- welcome to the res.

Don't I have a cute family?

No comments: