Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Visit to Albequerque

We got to visit Deon and her family over President's Day. It has taken me a while to look at the pictures because Spencer and I got strep the day after we got back, but we had a great time there.
Boys and their toys. I guess you are never too young to appreciate a game of "Angry Birds." Spencer and Scotty are trying to wait patiently for their turn.
We got to go to the aquarium while we were in Albuquerque. Spencer loved it as usual. James enjoyed it too, but I think he might have enjoyed the big open space to run a little more.

Spencer has a new career plan. He no longer wants to be a fire fighter- but a Marine Biologist. We got to see them feed the fish and he was so mad that he couldn't be in there with the fish. I wouldn't be surprised if he stuck with this career plan. Whenever he sees fish he is totally still- and that is saying a lot for Spencer.
Thanks for letting us visit Deon, we had a great time!

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

Spencer would be a great Marine Biologist. (In that one picture he looks like he is peeing in the tank.:)

Carrie Gosney said...

I think you're right. Spencer is so focused on all things fish-like that I can see him sticking with that career plan.