Wednesday, March 30, 2011

we're back

So we are back from our trip to DC and New York. Devon and I took a group of 6 students from his classes for a history/ government trip back east. It was very fun- but I can't decide what pictures to post, so I might have to wait until Devon gets home. Here are some pictures of the boys so that we don't go post-less for a whole month!
James, cute on a Sunday morning. Spencer's arm is looking pretty cute too.
There was a Dr. Seuss party at the Family Center in the beginning of March. At first Spencer was terrified of this Cat in the Hat. I guess cupcakes and prizes will help anyone feel more comfortable.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Well the cat IS pretty freaky looking.
Cute boys, as always. I'm excited to see pictures of Washington, D.C. and New York.