Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Devon's Birthday

Devon's birthday was on Feb 1st (in case you forgot). I actually had to work at the library that day, so we celebrated on the Sunday before. I put together a little (not as creative as Devon's) scavenger hunt. The clues were so easy even Spencer figured out a few- but it was fun!

Spencer saw this present first thing- but he had to wait a while to find it.
I asked Spencer what he wanted to get Daddy, and listed some of the things I had already bought, but Spencer decided he needed a drum. So here are Spencer and Daddy with the drum. Also notice the sign painted by James and Spencer in the background.
Devon's parents gave him guns. He got one present on his real birthday- and they have been great for monster hunting!

3 comments:

The Clifts said...

Happy Birthday Devon. Your card is in the mail...okay, actually it is sitting on my counter. I'm a slacker I know!

Tiffany said...

So good to hear from you lately Sarah! I love the boys birthday sign in the background- too cute!

Elizabeth said...

I have one of those guns! (Actually, two, because I stole Thomas'). Next time I come, we can have a good ol' shoot out.