Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good Times

I had to laugh when I found Spencer asleep with a stick in his hand- there is almost always a stick in his hand.
Elizabeth came to visit- and she brought presents!
We had a great time with Elizabeth! She came to the park with us, and even went monster hunting and played hide and go seek- and played Angry birds with Devon. Spencer has asked if we could invite her over again about 10 times- wish we lived closer!



Any guesses where Spencer will be attending college?


Oh the entertainment we find in Monument Valley!
James is doing much better. His eye infection just would not clear up, and when we went back to the doctor on Monday he had 2 ear infections- no wonder he screamed for hours. Well, they gave us a really strong anti-biotic and his eye was cleared up the next day! Thank goodness for modern medicine!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness, that was hilarious. And, yep, you got that right, Spencer: Goooooooo COUGARS!
I wished you lived closer, too. Or I lived closer. Either one would work.

The Clifts said...

That was soooo cute! I love it. He knows more of the fight song than I do!

Carrie Gosney said...

I wonder who taught him the Cougar fight song--maybe a couple of die-hard BYU fans. I love it!