Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random pictures

Devon's mom saved some of his clothes from when he was young. I think it's really fun to dress the boys in them.
This is Devon's old hat and soccer shirt. Jame is not much of a hat wearer (good thing he has more hair than Spencer)


Spencer wanted a big piece of lettuce for dinner. I can't complain about that request!
This is the reason I had time to catch up on our blog today. James and I stayed home from church because James has pink eye. This is actually 24 hours after anti-biotics- you should have see it before. No one else has gotten it yet- so here's hoping all of my washing and spraying does some good!

2 comments:

Carrie Gosney said...

I remember those pink eye days. I'm glad to hear the James is doing better. Thank goodness for the antibiotic drops.

Carrie Gosney said...

Speaking of eyes--pink or not--I believe that soccer shirt is the one Devon wore the year the soccer ball hit him in the eye and he had to go to the see the doctor--on a bike no less. Ask him or Terry about that story.