Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spencer's Birthday

Spencer is 2 years old! He turned 2 on May 14th.
Here he is opening some presents. Of course he would not look at the camera- but he's still pretty cute from the side.



We bribed him with hot dogs to look at the camera. He has been asking to eat hot dogs everyday since his birthday (luckily, we ran out pretty quickly!)


I made these cupcakes to look like frogs peaking out of the water, but I learned that decorating gel does not set-up, not even in the fridge. They don't look too great, but Spencer didn't care.

Here is a cute one of Spencer eating his cupcake.

This is the video of us singing to Spencer. His smile at the end is so cute. You also get to see some of our neighbors!

2 comments:

Deon Christensen said...

cute! Happy Birthday Spencer. sorry I am not a very good Aunt, I don't remember any of my nephew or nieces birthdays. Well I hope it was fun and I think your frog cupcakes turned out really cute!

The Clifts said...

What cute cupcakes!!! I can't wait to see how much he has grown.