Sunday, May 27, 2018

Nov 2017

 Devon's parents and brother came for Thanksgiving.  We don't have any pictures of the amazing Chinese food we made, or the huge burn I got from making it- but trust me it is good.  Also they got to come cut a Christmas tree with us.  No snow- which was nice except there really was no snow all winter.  We found a good tree though.

 We also hiked Split Level ruin.  I am realizing that as we go back to hikes with new people, we take fewer pictures every time we go.  We have been on this one a lot.
 We also went to Bluff fort- the kids always love to go- and Devon has ancestors who lived here.
 Carrie made a new best friend- Uncle Thomas.

 This is why projects don't get done very fast- I did make seat covers for our van from towels- they are amazing.
 Leah watches shows in our bed often since she is always the first one up.
The girls do this every time they take a bath- maybe laying on the floor after bathing is counter productive- hopefully not.

1 comment:

Carrie Gosney said...

I forget to check your blog because other people, ahem no names, have basically quit doing theirs. I'm so excited when I do look at your blog because your family does such fun stuff. Thanks for keeping it up. Great pictures and wonderful memories.