Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thanksgiving

We got to spend Thanksgiving in Logan at my sister Emilee's house. It was a lot of fun and almost all of my family was there except the ones that live in Florida- but with modern technology they still made it into the cousin picture. My kids were so surprised when I showed them the photoshop version- those cousins weren't there!
My mom made matching dresses for all the little girls, and they are so cute, my girls wear them almost every Sunday. 
We did get one good picture but most of the photo shoot was like this
The next day my grandma had her annual Christmas party, we were excited since we don't usually get to go.  Carrie won these for guessing how many kisses in a jar.

And Spencer (and the boys team) won the dress up like Rudolf contest, so a good time all around
We went to see Santa, but only the boys were brave enough.  Leah was seriously terrified of Santa this year. 
The nest day we went to Nickelcade with Gabe's family
This is a rollercoaster ride- their faces are so funny
The last nickels were spent working as an X-men team to defeat villains.  We had a really fun trip.

No comments: