Thursday, February 27, 2014

Boulders

Another new place we found recently is this huge field of boulders. There are no boulders before or after it, and then there are a ton of boulders. Very odd to me, but amazing. Spencer insists that Carrie said "Boulder" and that is her first word. I have my doubts, but Carrie and I were there too, we just didn't climb all the way up the boulder hill. Carrie and I (with the help of some neighbors) did find some petrified wood though- which is pretty amazing.
James, Spencer and Devon and Daniel, Samantha, Ephiny and Alexander did climb clear to the top.


On the top it was a Mesa, with grass and stuff.  I expected it to be solid rock.  That is one thing I love here, you really never know what you will find around the next corner, there are so many hidden amazing places.

No comments: