Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A full December

 Spencer has found a new place to try new tricks and wanted Devon to get some cool pics, I think they turned out great!

 When I move the table out of the kitchen to mop it becomes a favorite play thing.  Somehow it is not as fun when it is in the kitchen.
 The hot air balloon festival was in December this year.  The boys got their faces painted, Spencer took forever to decide what he wanted.
 James wanted stars, but then when his friend got a cheetah face he wanted that too, so he got both.
 We did get to go to the night glow.  Our branch actually caroled there and handed out bags with treats and invitations to our Christmas program.  A lot of new people came to it, I don't know if they got the message from the bags, but at least they came.
 This is our primary with some visitors acting out the nativity.  It was very last minute and crazy, but sweet, I think the kids had a good time.
 Spencer has been really into making crafts lately.  I have a book of crafts for each holiday, and he looks at it and makes them all by himself, which is nice for me.  He made about 10 things for Devon's birthday coming up.
The boys school had a Christmas program.  They both sang songs in Navajo.  James sang "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" in Navajo, although I don't know if he got the words right.

 Spencer's class sang a song about bringing animals to a tree to feed them (it reminds me of a song in English).  Apparently he has the pronunciation down great (not that I would know), but he still sings the song constantly. 

No comments: