Sunday, March 17, 2013

Why is everything about baby Carrie?

So the other day Spencer said "Why is everything about baby Carrie now?" Well, mostly that's how little babies are, and she is so cute.
We got one other new addition to our family.  The boys, especially Spencer love jumping!
Spencer is trying to read to Carrie.  She can't even focus yet, but I'm sure she enjoyed the thought.
James loves holding baby Carrie too and trying to help her- sometimes a little too much.
Isn't she a beautiful girl?

She actually looks a lot like the boys did as babies, although she is still not quite as big as either of them when they were born.  We went to the doctor yesterday and she was almost seven pounds at 3 weeks. We love having this little girl in our family.

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

So CUTE! I am so jealous that my mom gets to see her tomorrow! It looks like the boys love her.

Dillan and Deon Christensen said...

she is beautiful. I wish I could hold her.