Sunday, September 23, 2012

Other July Adventures

We had a busy summer. Here are a few adventures of the rest of July.
Spencer got a dino-dig kit at the cousin party, he loved working on it and would dig for longer than I have seen him do anything in one sitting.
This is my favorite part of our garden this year.  I planted some wildflower seeds, and they went crazy.  Now they are taller than the wall.  They attracted a few hummingbirds, which was really fun, we will have to try these again.
This is the rest of our garden when it looked good.  Actually we had a great tomato year this year, but beyond that the rest of our garden was eaten by ants.  We had beans for a few weeks, and we have lots of pie pumpkins, but the rest was pretty sparse.  It was fun though, I do enjoy gardening.
Kids love boxes, what can I say.  For about a week the boys played Jack-in-the box with these boxes.  As Devon says, "Why do we buy them toys?"

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your garden pictures. And the boys too. Can't get enough of those boys.

Carrie Gosney said...

I'm with Devon on the box vs. toys idea. Just think, if you could sell that idea to parents, you could make $$millions.