Sunday, May 29, 2011

the boys

A little family scrapbooking of things I love to see my boys doing.
James will not let me sweep by myself, but i though it was really cute when they tried to sweep together. What great helpers?
Spencer said "Can you take a picture of me eating this?" Noodles are fun.
Can you tell who chose Spencer's clothes today? Usually Sunday clothes are a huge battle, so I was happy to let him wear a tie, even if it didn't really match.
James loves to hug stuffed animals, and people.

Spencer loves drawing. He is usually drawing some kind of dinosaur (not a big surprise since is is obsessed with dinosaurs right now).
James needed to add a hat to his Sunday attire. He had to take out every hat and shoe in the process.



You should watch "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" then watch Spencer dance to the theme song- it's pretty funny.

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

I can't wait for some James' hugs. And to see Spencer dance with my kids. They love any theme music they can dance to.

Carrie Gosney said...

I love to see the boys' personalities coming out. They each have their own style.