Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin time

Tonight for FHE we went down to the garden to choose some pumpkins. I am so sad because that's all that is left in the garden, no more fresh veggies. It was pretty fun though. I thought Spencer would choose I big pumpkin, but he chose a small on so he could carry it. He kept having to stop and re-position it, but he carried it! Spencer loves going down to the garden, Jack (the FFA teacher) calls him "little farmer."




Here is a picture of Spencer with his pumpkin last year. He has grown up so much, and he has grown some hair!

3 comments:

The Clifts said...

What a cute story. I look at these pictures and think, "they look like they have so much fun there. How are we ever going to convince them to move to Texas if they love it so much there?"

Elizabeth said...

I love that picture of you and Spencer, what with your wind-tossed hair and all. ;o)
I'm trying to make friends with people who have cars so we can come visit. Just so you know. Ha ha. I love Monument Valley. Oh, and you guys. ;o)

Deon Christensen said...

He is such a cutie. How fun. I want to go to a pumpkin patch. They have a fun apple orchard out here maybe you guys should come down and we can go.