Monday, August 17, 2009

funny Spencer

Spencer says the funniest things. He has a few balloons that says "Happy Birthday" on them. When he plays with them he says "Hi, I'm me. It's my birthday. Do you like birthday balloons? Do you like birthday parties? Come to my birthday party." He literally just had the conversation with himself. Unfortunately I haven't caught him in the act when I had the video camera out, so I don't have a video of that yet. a few days ago we were outside and Spencer said to Devon "Hi, I'm me and this is my friend mommy." Spencer loves to copy everything we say, so many times when Devon leaves Spencer says "Bye babe!: He makes us laugh! Devon is good at remembering to take videos so here are a few of Spencer being silly. The first one is him singing "Little Einsteins." He obviously knows the song a lot better than we do, so ignore the adult singing. The second one he really cam up with on his own, we just got him to repeat it for the camera.

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

Lizzy was telling me about how he sings the Little Einsteins song and it was pretty funny. I can't wait to see him.

Elizabeth said...

I was laughing so hard reading about Spencer having that conversation with himself. Oh man, cute kid.