Friday, September 15, 2017

April

 We usually don't do matching Easter outfits, but as James told someone at church "My mom 's favorite color is yellow so we all had to wear yellow today!"

 We went on an Egg Hunt with our ward and then again in Blanding so plenty of candy and prizes!

 Dying Easter eggs



 Finding the baskets




 We took some people who had never been to Split Level Ruin, this is one of our favorites, beautiful short hike and amazing ruin.
 So Devon was carrying Leah and stumbled over a branch and got cut on his neck bu another branch sticking up.  We were very blessed that it didn't go deep or a little bit closer to his ear and pierce a major artery.  We were so far in a dirt road, anyway, I am glad we said a prayer before we left.

 We also went to Natural Bridges sometime in April- another favorite place.

 Too cute to pass up- I love it when they are friends!
 Leah has quite a personality
So in March Devon took a job in Blanding as the middle school vice principal.  We were sad to leave Monument Valley but it was time to move on, although Blanding was really not my first choice.  I really do love it now though.  So in April we looked for a house, made an offer on one and backed out when we saw some red flags in the inspection.  We found another, I applied for a job, pulled my name off the list then they called me back and said they would work more with my schedule so I took a part time job at the college here in Blanding.  So all of that change and craziness is why our blog is 9 months behind!

No comments: