Tuesday, August 30, 2016

other May

 Leah is still such a cute and happy baby, and my first baby who is fine with nursing or bottle.
 James is a crazy man
 One teacher from the high school and one from the elementary school had a concert at Bluff fort to raise money for art and band.  The second on is Spencer's teacher this year.  He is a great teacher and Spencer can always say "I had a Rock Star for my fourth grade teacher!"
 The boys took gymnastics this year.  They had a great teacher and had lots of funny learning new things. they had a "show off" at the end of the season, and got medals- i think they liked that part best.

 Spencer is really good at handstands- he wins the hand stand contests pretty often.

 Mother's day was great (except James threw up, but it just reminded me what being a mom is all about).  I got a mug that says "I'm a mom, what's your superpower?"  Also a bird feeder.

 I always make my family go on an outdoor adventure when it's a special day.  James is always up for hiking with me.  Carrie and Leah were asleep in the car, so we didn't get to wander too far.
 The flowers were beautiful- this is popcorn on a bush not an apricot tree.

 We got to do Narrow Canyon 2 times this spring- that is pretty lucky. This time we got to wade.  I also hiked to the top of the waterfall, it was amazing.  The water was seeping out of the rock!  We live in such an amazing place!

No comments: