Monday, May 2, 2016

Lots of visitors

Devon's cousin and her family and my parents came out for Easter.  It was really fun to see everyone.
 Carrie loved having someone her age to play with
 It was a cold egg hunt
 The slot canyon was fun, although it took a while to get everyone up and down the ladder that many times.  I was very proud of my mom for conquering her fears and joining us.  Also, Oliver was so helpful, if my boys act like that as teenagers I will be more than happy.

 A few pictures from the valley

 Can you see the kids on that rock?  These are probably our first visitors who exceeded Spencer and James in their daring exploration.  We love having company!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Loved coming!!!

Mackenzie said...

Wow! You have had lots of visitors. Looks like you did a great job of entertaining!

Unknown said...

Carrie's hair is so cute! :)