Monday, July 20, 2015

June

 Our June started out pretty rocky with all of us getting a horrible cold/flu the first week of summer break followed closely by the stomach flu.  I really thought Spencer had pneumonia- he was that sick, but we did all recover and I can't believe how much we actually fit in to June.   It helps when Devon has Friday's off.  We went hiking a lot, but I'm going to post each hike separately just to keep them straight.
So Devon really likes to build fires in his new fire pit.

 I took some pictures of Carrie on a Sunday I stayed home, but she was feeling fine.  They are both pretty classically Carrie.
 James and Carrie swinging, yes Carrie often falls off when they do this.
 A June obsession- Plants vs Zombies.  We have had to limit screen time as a result, but the boys get along when they play together- or Spencer plays and James watches.
Carrie really makes me laugh- she has so much personality and you never know what she will do next.

No comments: