Sunday, October 28, 2012

September

So I lied.  This week was crazy busy, and I obviously did not get all the way caught up on our blog, but here we are another post closer to meeting the goal.
I just opened the pictures on our computer and September only had this picture in it.
In case you hadn't heard we are expecting #3 in the beginning of March.  We were very nervous with such a late miscarriage last time, and I have had a lot of pain, but things seem to be going well.  I am so happy to feel the baby move on a regular basis.   Spencer has nicknamed our baby "cutie" and prays for it every night.  We had an ultrasound this week, but elected once again to not find out the gender until it is born. We are all so excited to have a new little one join our family.
Well, September was easier than I thought, maybe I'll start into October too!

2 comments:

Evan and Amber said...

Yay for cutie!

Becca Curzon said...

Congratulations! I will be praying for the baby too. Spencer's nickname is awesome and it's great that he prays for the baby.