Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Otherwise catching up

So I have a lot of other pictures to catch up on- sorry if this is a little overload- but they are so cute.
Spencer and James on Sunday morning. Lots of people complimented James on his suit, and he knew he looked cute.

Popcorn is popping on the apricot trees in the school's orchard, so we had to go check it out. Spencer did ask if he could eat the blossoms- not really popcorn.

James sleeps like this a lot- with his hands behind his head, I think it's so funny.
Can you tell what James' favorite toys are- cars! He loves to say "Ready, set go!"
If you look close you can see some little circles indented on Spencer's head. Somehow he got his head wedged between the back of the toilet and the over the toilet shelf. He started screaming and i came in and freed him. He said "It was like a dinosaur was trying to eat my brain!"
Devon passes his Praxis- and finished his application to grad school- yeah! We made scotcherooos to celebrate. In case you can't tel Spencer made the sign.


After watching a George about hibernation Spencer decided to make his room into a cave. Sleeping is too boring though- so his "spooky things" had another purpose.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ha ha ha, your boys are so awesome. I love them. I feel bad because every time Spencer calls me I can understand about 3 things he says. One of these days he's gonna figure out that I say, "Oh really?" to everything. Ha ha ha.

Carrie Gosney said...

I'm wondering if Spencer would come and do some work on my room too. I like the idea of no more nightmares.