Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Someday I will laugh at this


Last night I went to bed early (well, as early as James would let me) to see if I could get a good night sleep to get over this cold. I woke up to this super loud sound that sounded like a crying child. It didn't really sound like on of my children- but I checked on them just to be sure. Then I went into the living room and the sound was really loud, It turns out there were about 4 goats that had somehow found their way into our backyard (over the retaining wall) and were stuck. They were so loud that they woke up our neighbors that live in the next building down- and their kids. We saw him outside trying to herd the stupid animals out of the gate. Devon got dressed and went to help him. Where else but Monument Valley do goats cross the highway and wake you up when they get stuck in your backyard?

No comments: