Sunday, March 8, 2009

The View

"The View" is the name of the new hotel/resort that was just finished across the highway from our house. It is really pretty. These first two pictures I just couldn't resisit putting on because I have such a cute boy. He was so excited about this rock, and he kept saying "really big rock, really big rock."


This is Spencer and I on a bench in the hotel lobby. those of you who haven't seen me very pregnant can see that this baby must be coming along nicely- I feel huge!

These pictures are all taken of the view of Monument valley from the hotel, or in the hotel lobby. It is a pretty fancy hotel. I guess Gouldings will have to compete for tourists this year.





1 comment:

Deon Christensen said...

You say you feel huge but you still look tiny to me. Those pictures of the hotel are gorgeous.